CDC Financial Group Inc.
6143 S Willow Drive Suite 340
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
We take our clients' financial privacy very seriously. During the course of processing your application, we accumulate non-public personal financial information from you and from other sources about your income, your assets, and your credit history in order to allow a lender to make an informed decision about granting you credit. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we received from you on the applications or other forms, such as your name, address,
social security number, assets and income.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance payment history.
- Information we received from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
We may disclose the above information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as mortgage bankers, securities broker-dealers, and insurance agents.
- Non-financial companies, such as title and escrow companies, appraisal companies, etc.
- Others, such as non-profit organizations.